ASF Group (ASX: AFA) is an ASX listed investment group based in Australia. The Company was formed in 2005 as a Sino-Australia investment house with a focus on identifying investment opportunities in Australia and connecting these opportunities to selected contacts in China.
Uniquely among ASX-listed public companies in Australia, ASF is a creator and facilitator of two-way cross-border investments, trade and technology transfers between China and Australia.
Chairman of ASF Group is Ms Min Yang who has developed a key network of major Chinese resource, property, trading and strategic investor partners.
Min Yang and her team of financial and investment specialists based in Australia and in China, have the knowledge and expertise to identify and transform early-stage Australian investments into value-added deliverable projects in Australia.
These investments and projects are either retained to reap an increase in value over time, partially disposed or sold to monetise the initial investment outlay.
This is evident through a number of completed deals which have focussed in the areas of property, resources, oil & gas,energy, listed investments, travel and financial services.
In line with its strategy, ASF continues to investigate opportunities in a range of market segments in order to identify and take advantage of key early-stage opportunities as they arise.
Key Business Partners
A number of key business relationships which ASF has created and developed include:
- China Coal Geology – a Chinese state owned enterprise with assets of RMB800 million which is engaged in coal, metals and minerals development and investment.
- Heilongjiang Geological Institute – a comprehensive survey and research institute.
- China Huaneng Group – one of China’s five largest power conglomerates.
- Fujian Materials – a bulk materials, commercial and logistics handler.
- China Real Estate Association (CREA) – was established in Beijing, China in 1985. CREA is a China-wide non-profit professional real estate organisation with over 2,100 members including businesses and institutions engaged in real estate development and operations, market transactions, brokerage, construction and property management; as well as local real estate associations and relevant individuals.
- E-House – is a leading real estate services company in China, which include sales agency services, online real estate services, real estate information and consulting services, real estate advertising services, real estate promotional event services, secondary real estate brokerage services and real estate investment fund management services.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC) – a state-owned enterprise with construction and real estate as its core business.
- CCCC Guangzhou Dredging Co Limited (GDC) – a wholly owned subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company (CCCC), which is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.