As a key part of ASF’s business model, the Company identifies early investment opportunities which are of interest to our Chinese partners. These business relationships are at the root of ASF’s purpose.
Below are a number of key business relationships which ASF has created and developed include:
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC) – CSCEC is a state-owned enterprise with construction and real estate as its core business. http://english.cscec.com/
- China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC) – CCCC is one of the largest port construction and design companies in the world. Listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange, its core business is dredging and land reclamation having completed 100+ major ports, harbours and land/seabed reclamation projects. http://en.ccccltd.cn/
- China Harbour Engineering Company Limited (CHEC) – CHEC is a world-renowned international contractor that is a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Ltd (CCCC). CHEC has 50 overseas branches and offices with business activities covering more than 80 countries and areas. CHEC has over 8,000 domestic and international employees to undertake 10 billion USD worth of projects. http://www.chec.bj.cn/tabid/40/
- China International Marine Containers Group Limited (CIMC) – CIMC is a world leading supplier of logistics and energy equipment. Dedicated to supplying high-quality and reliable equipment and services, including containers, vehicles, energy, chemical and food equipment, offshore, logistics services, airport facilities, etc. http://www.cimc.com/en/
- China Coal Geology Engineering Corporation (CCGEC) – China Coal Geology is a Chinese state owned business with assets of RMB800 million which is engaged in coal, metals and minerals development and investment.
- China Huaneng Group – China Huaneng is one of China’s five largest power conglomerates. http://www.chng.com.cn/eng/
- China Real Estate Association (CREA) – CREA is a China-wide non-profit professional real estate organisation with over 2,100 members including businesses and institutions engaged in real estate development and operations, market transactions, brokerage, construction and property management; as well as local real estate associations and relevant individuals.
- Heilongjiang Geological Institute – Heilongjiang is a comprehensive survey and research institute.