A number of key business relationships which ASF has created and developed include:
- China Coal Geology – a Chinese state owned business with assets of RMB800 million which is engaged in coal, metals and minerals development and investment.
- Heilongjiang Geological Institute – a comprehensive survey and research institute.
- China Huaneng Group – one of China’s five largest power conglomerates.
- Fujian Materials – a bulk materials, commercial and logistics handler.
- China Real Estate Association (CREA) – was established in Beijing, China in 1985. CREA is a China-wide non-profit professional real estate organisation with over 2,100 members including businesses and institutions engaged in real estate development and operations, market transactions, brokerage, construction and property management; as well as local real estate associations and relevant individuals.
- E-House – is a leading real estate services company in China, which include sales agency services, online real estate services, real estate information and consulting services, real estate advertising services, real estate promotional event services, secondary real estate brokerage services and real estate investment fund management services.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC) – a state-owned enterprise with construction and real estate as its core business.
- CCCC Guangzhou Dredging Co Limited (GDC) – a wholly owned subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company (CCCC), which is listed on the Hong Kong Exchange Union.